Ultralife’s smart U1 battery utilizes long-lasting Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) chemistry, with more than 2,000 cycles possible, making it an ideal replacement for sealed lead acid (SLA batteries) in computer or medical carts and robotics.
In fact, we are so confident in the U1’s longevity that we are now offering a 3-year or 2,000 cycle warranty for the battery.
Every aspect of the U1’s design has been carefully considered to ensure it offers OEMs a low cost, lightweight product that is easy to manage and maintain. Further qualification has been completed to make the U1 compatible with medical cart inverters from Tripp Lite and Ametek Powervar; with the UCA0152 wiring harness allowing for seamless connectivity.
By dissecting the smart U1 battery and its harness, OEMs can clearly see how they offer the high performance and safety required for today's devices.
Select part of the smart U1 battery or wiring harness below to learn more:
In summary, the smart U1 is:
- Ideal for medical applications, thanks to its safe Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry (492Wh)
- Mountable in any direction and does not require charging in a vented area
- Protected from damage thanks to a tough UL 94V-0 flame retardant polycarbonate case
- Fast charging, in as little as 2 hours, using most regular 2-stage lead-acid battery chargers
- Internally protected against over-charge, over-discharge, over-current & over-temperature
- SMBus compatible, allowing your device to show its Remaining Capacity, Cycle Count & more
- Easy to connect to medical cart inverters using the UCA0152 wiring harness