When requiring a compact primary (non-rechargeable) battery for a military device it’s worth considering the ULTRALIFE UBI-5390XC which uses ULTRALIFE's Lithium Manganese Dioxide / Carbon Monoflouride hybrid cell technology bringing unparalleled performance.
UBI-5390XC (UB0032) batteries can be used as an alternative for BA-5590/U Li-SO2 (NSN 6135-01-036-3495) battery, AN/PRC-117G, AN/PRC-117F, AN/PRC-119, AN/PSC-5D, Javelin Medium Anti-Tank CLU plus more than 50 other military applications.
Key Features include:
- 110% more capacity than BA-5590U
- 40% more capacity than BA-5390A/U
- State-of-charge indication to fully utilise battery capacity.
- Dual modes: 12V or 24V
- No voltage delay
- An operating range of -40DegC to +55DegC making it ideal for harsh environmental conditions.
- Shelf life up to 12 years with 80% capacity
- CDD indication displays when battery is ready for disposal
- Light weight
For more information please visit our website or if you need technical assistance please